* The information contained within the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute website is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice. Licensed health practitioners are available for this purpose.
* The Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute has endeavored to provide accurate and credible information. However, errors can occur. Therefore, readers are urged to verify all of the data on this website.
* Some of the information presented on the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute website may conflict with data presented elsewhere. Therefore, readers are encouraged to remain circumspect and use discretion when interpreting contradictory, complex or confusing concepts.
* The Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute is not endorsed by pharmaceutical companies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the FDA, CDC or any other federal, state or "official" organization. For official information about vaccines, contact vaccine manufacturers, the FDA, CDC or World Health Organization.
* Vaccine recommendations change rapidly. Immunization schedules are periodically revised. Therefore, the FDA and CDC -- not the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute -- should be consulted for the most up-to-date information regarding who should or should not receive vaccines, at what ages, and the number of doses.
* The Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute does not recommend for or against vaccines. Parents and other concerned people must make this decision on their own. Because the data on this website tends to implicate vaccines (find fault with them), readers are advised to balance the data presented here with data presented by "official" sources of vaccine information, including pharmaceutical companies, the FDA, CDC and World Health Organization.
* The decision regarding whether or not to vaccinate is a personal one. The authors of the Thinktwice Global Vaccine Institute website are neither health practitioners nor legal advisors, and make no claims in this regard. Therefore, none of the information on this website should be construed as medical or legal advice. No one associated with this website recommends for or against vaccines. If you have questions regarding any of the information on this website, research immunizations to a greater degree so that you can make wise and informed decisions.