Aluminum adjuvants are added to many vaccines to stimulate a stronger immune response. This webpage summarizes some of the studies that document risks associated with aluminum-containing vaccines.
400 Critical Vaccine Studies
Studies on Aluminum in Vaccines:
- Aluminum in vaccines may cause severe health problems in children and adults.
- Aluminum in vaccines may be linked to autism spectrum disorders.
- Autism may be related to genetic factors and aluminum-containing pediatric vaccines.
- Aluminum in vaccines can provoke permanent malfunctions of the brain and immune system.
- Aluminum in vaccines can cause chronic fatigue, sleep disturbances, multiple sclerosis-like demyelinating disorders, and memory problems.
- Chronic fatigue, chronic pain, and cognitive disorders have all been linked to aluminum in vaccines.
- Aluminum in vaccines can cause central nervous system disorders and multiple sclerosis-like symptoms.
- Aluminum in vaccines can travel to distant organs, like the spleen and brain, and become "insidiously unsafe".
- Aluminum in vaccines can cause neuron death plus motor and memory deficits similar to Gulf War Syndrome.
- Aluminum adjuvants in vaccines can be dangerous, causing autoimmunity and ASIA syndrome in some people.
- Vaccine adjuvants such as aluminum and oil-in-water emulsions may cause autoimmune diseases.
- Some people may be predisposed to developing vaccine-induced autoimmunity.
Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies
400 Important Scientific Papers
Summarized for Parents and Researchers
by Neil Z. Miller
Foreword by Gary Goldman, PhD
In stock. Now available!
Many people sincerely believe that all vaccines are safe, adverse reactions are rare, and no peer-reviewed scientific studies exist showing that vaccines can cause harm. This book -- Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies -- provides the other side of the story that is not commonly told. It contains summaries of 400 important scientific papers to help parents and researchers enhance their understanding of vaccinations.
"This book should be required reading for every doctor, medical student and parent. Reading this book will allow you to make better choices when considering vaccination."
--David Brownstein, MD
"Neil Miller's book is a tour de force and a clarion voice championing the cautionary principle: 'When in doubt, minimize risk.' Let's talk science. Read this book. The truth will keep you and your children protected." --Bradford S. Weeks, MD
"This is a well-researched work that raises a number of important considerations about our current vaccination practices. Through studies with commentaries, the reader is led on a journey that bypasses the typical myopic view our society has toward vaccines." --Brandon Horn, PhD, JD, LAc, Chief Academic Officer, American University of Complementary Medicine
Code: MRO $21.95