For Immediate Release:
Are They Really Safe and Effective?
Updated vaccination book
contains comprehensive, uncensored data
---information that many doctors don't even know.
Are vaccines really safe and effective? Thirty years ago, a concerned father asked this very question. No one provided him with convincing evidence, so he researched the scientific literature on his own and wrote a vaccine book that went on to become a bestseller (more than 200,000 copies sold). Today, this compelling immunization handbook, Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?, has been updated and revised. It contains 30 graphs and more than 900 references.
This essential immunization resource
provides the best summary of vaccine safety and efficacy issues.
Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective? includes the latest information on ALL recommended childhood shots plus HPV (cervical cancer), anthrax, smallpox, shingles and flu. In addition, this remarkable vaccine guide...
* Evaluates each vaccine for safety, efficacy, and long-term effects.
* Includes the most recent studies and provides numerous case histories.
* Pinpoints for parents exact conditions that may put their own child at high risk.
* Documents correlations between vaccines and several new diseases.
* Outlines current vaccine laws and offers parental options to "mandatory" shots.
* Helps all concerned people to make wise and responsible decisions.
Here are some highlights from this landmark book:
* Polio vaccines were contaminated with cancer-causing monkey viruses and administered to more that 100 million people. Sixty-two studies from 30 laboratories around the world have linked these tainted vaccines to dramatic increases in brain tumors, bone cancers, lung cancers and leukemia (pp 20-22).
* During the 1980s and 1990s, more than half of all measles cases in the United States occurred in people who were adequately vaccinated (p. 29).
* Surveys in medical journals indicate that up to 87 percent of pediatricians and family practitioners do not believe the hepatitis B vaccine is needed by their newborn patients (p. 51).
* A recent study in the Journal of the American Medical Association has linked the chickenpox vaccine to serious adverse events, including neurological disorders, immune system damage, and death (p. 54).
* A recent study in the British Medical Journal has linked the Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib) vaccine to rising diabetes rates (p. 58).
* The new anthrax vaccine for humans is designed to protect monkeys against one strain of anthrax. Yet, researchers have documented more than 1300 strains of anthrax (p. 70).
* Each year, thousands of children are seriously damaged or killed by vaccines. In the last few years, Congress paid more than $3 BILLION to compensate families of vaccine-damaged children (p. 102).
Parents, educators, and health professionals have very few sources of information permitting them to make informed choices regarding vaccines. But concerned parents are pleading for answers to their many questions. Doctors only tell them one side of the story; there is another side. Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective? tells the other side and helps all concerned people to make wise and responsible decisions.
For more information about this book,
please contact: Nathan Wright, 505-983-1856
To Order This Book:
ISBN: 978-188121730-5 Code: VAC Price $12.95 Updated Version
Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective?
Call: 505-983-1856 to place an order by credit card.
You may also order by clicking on the button below:
Or send the total amount due ($12.95 plus $5.00 shipping) to:
New Atlantean Press, PO Box 9638, Santa Fe, NM 87504
Special Discount for chiropractors, naturopaths, midwives,
parents, and other multicopy buyers:
Take a 40% discount when purchasing 5 or more copies of this book.
(Multiply 12.95 x the number of books ordered x .6)
Please add 9% ($5.00 minimum) for shipping.
Larger discounts are available. Click here to order discounted books,
or call 505-983-1856 for details.
Bookstores & Retail Buyers:
Order from Baker & Taylor, Ingram, Midpoint,
Nutri-Books, or New Atlantean Press
By Neil Z. Miller
128 pages / 916 references
Code: VAC $12.95